That JapJac asshole.

Started by NFG, November 17, 2015, 10:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFG

JapJac has a very well deserved reputation for fucknuttery on the internet.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt on these forums, which appears to have been a waste of kindness. 

He's taken my photographs, put his watermark on them, then come here and deleted all his posts when he was called out for it on Twitter.

Well, I've banned his ass and I'm in the process of restoring his posts.

Fuck that guy.

Opethian

yea that's what this guy does
leech info and rebrands it as his own

not sure why he feels that is important to anyone...

NFG

I know right?  It's properly pathological.  His need to be first and make sure everyone knows it is amazing to watch.

jtucci31

Poor guy got no thanks  :eyeroll:

caius

He bothered me about X68000 disk images until I (foolishly) send them to him.
Lawrence, you could do better, delete all his post here!

NFG

He already deleted his own posts.  Since that's what he wanted, I restored them.  I'd prefer his asshole tactics remained for all to see. 

H68k

May I ask what other penis-headed asshattery he was engaging in, elsewhere than these forums?

NFG

He's posted several of my photos on his site, without credit, and slapped his enormous watermark on them.  They were taken for NintendoLife:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/feature_say_hello_to_the_cps_changer_capcoms_first_and_only_attempt_at_a_home_console

But then Japjac:

http://japjac.proboards.com/thread/343/changer-definitive-line-resource-japjac

When asked about it on Twitter, he said he wasn't responsible, and immediately followed that up with his usual e-penis "What is the serial number on yours, photo proof please" measurement request.

https://twitter.com/DamienMcFerran/status/658187430168760320/photo/1

Andy-Antsinpants

Thanks. Man, that guy is a shameless copycat. How do such people are even able to live with the feeling to have screwed others and lied so much? I can't get it into my head, but sadly there just so many drama queens in the real world as well as on the web.

NFG

If he's not mentally ill he needs to grow up.  He's like a kid in elementary school who thinks success comes from being first, no matter what.  Maybe he got a taste of success this way and he thinks that's how he has to do it?

My guess is he's mentally ill.  Also he's none too bright. 

crypticxchill

Quote from: Lawrence on December 12, 2015, 09:22:35 PMMy guess is he's mentally ill.  Also he's none too bright.

this. He tried to pull some stuff on neo-geo.com as well... wrong crowd for that.
[example here]

NFG

lol!!!  That's just beautiful, haha.

It must kill him that he doesn't know the serial number of my CPS Changer.  =D

eidis

Hi Guys !

I am truly sorry for what JapJac has done to you but could it be more productive to help him realize the rules of the game and channel his energy and free time in doing things which are beneficial to the scene ? Could this whole mess have been avoided if he honestly confessed in his every article where he got the source material and gave proper credits to the authors ?

Keep the scene alive!
Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

NFG

Quote from: eidis on January 22, 2016, 06:52:41 AMI am truly sorry for what JapJac has done to you but could it be more productive to help him realize the rules of the game and channel his energy and free time in doing things which are beneficial to the scene ? Could this whole mess have been avoided if he honestly confessed in his every article where he got the source material and gave proper credits to the authors ?

It's important to remember that this is a pattern of behaviour that has been going on for over a decade.  He's been given plenty of chances, and he's still doing it. 

I'm of the opinion that banning him is right, and that we're not losing anything of value.

lukester

He is a very strange individual. Appeared and then self-deleted his account on two different PC Engine forums