ShadowCaster PC-98 CD-ROM

Started by WhiteMagicRaven, April 07, 2015, 04:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteMagicRaven

Hello, i am fun of Raven Software and i have ShadowCaster DOS Demo, DOS Floppy, DOS CD-ROM, PC-98 Floppy, and last item for this collection is missed i can't find it anywhere.
The PC-98 CD-ROM Version of ShadowCaster? Some one know where i can find it?

caius

Hi, why don't you ask on Tokugawa forums?They regularly upload japanese PC games.

WhiteMagicRaven

I am want to rip music.
The s98 logging is probably only realized at Neko Project II, but shadowcaster is not working here what ever i do.
It works on Anex86 but Anex86 does not have s98 logging.

What other Emulators have s98 logging?

How i can contact to developers of any emulator?

Can you please do a little favor for me? ask them, i registered but Admin still not approved for a 4 or more days.

98digger

Quote from: WhiteMagicRaven on April 08, 2015, 06:55:46 AM
Can you please do a little favor for me? ask them, i registered but Admin still not approved for a 4 or more days.

Hmm... the guys on Tokugawa Corp aren't really that active anymore. I just tried to register too, so you'll probably get approved at the same time that I do.

SkyeWelse

I remember Shadow Caster. I played it all the way through and really enjoyed it. I think I still have the original disks for DOS around somewhere. It had a really interesting atmosphere and still remember to this day how freaked out I was with the room full of giant spiders and textures that looked like human victims long cocooned in spider webs.... yeah.. creepy stuff for sure.

Anyhow I checked my archive of PC-98 files and I definitely don't have the PC-98 version. Tokugawa forums would be the best bet though.

-Thomas

AnnaWu

Quote from: WhiteMagicRaven on April 07, 2015, 04:19:11 AM
Hello, i am fun of Raven Software and i have ShadowCaster DOS Demo, DOS Floppy, DOS CD-ROM, PC-98 Floppy, and last item for this collection is missed i can't find it anywhere.
The PC-98 CD-ROM Version of ShadowCaster? Some one know where i can find it?

WhiteMagicRaven , do you run Shadow Caster (Floppy version) installed (Hard disk) on NP2 or Anex86?
I ask because I get a crash on NP21/NP21NT/NP21CU if I start the game play.
No problems on Anex86.

PS: I guess the CD-ROM version is not dumped/released.

WhiteMagicRaven

The same way it works for me.
P.S. I ripped all music in s98 format http://raven-05.narod.ru/

AnnaWu

The Floppy version installed on a Hard disk image is working on the QEMU/9821 too.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/takeda-toshiya/qemu/index.html