Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

ps2 parts

Started by Alan, April 06, 2004, 04:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic


hi mm, you know playstation 2's and the part that the wires go into on the back then that goes into the Tv,well mine bust where can i get a new one from?
please help ive looked everywhere


You mean... an AV cable. That thing you can get... anywhere... everywhere...

<Head explodes again.>


i think the poor thing's trying to say that the connector that the AV cable goes into is busted. in that case, you'd have to find a dead PS2 and get the connector, or put in a custom connector.
Why are you reading this?