Sega RGB Cables for sell (SMS/MD1,MD2,32X,Saturn)

Started by Fix_Metal, January 07, 2014, 07:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fix_Metal

Hello everybody.
It's been at least 3 months already that I put on the bay a small batch of rgb cables I made, but seems like nobody's interested.
I'd like to check this forum out.
I've got ready:
-3 Sega 32X AV Connectors
-3 (or 4?) Sega Mega Drive/Sega Master System (1) RGB cables
-3 Sega Mega Drive 2 RGB Cables

Connectors available (still to be soldered):
-4 x Sega Saturn RGB (yes, 10 pin mini din connectors for real)
-1 or 2 MD2 connectors
-5 MD1 connectors (8DIN "U" shaped)

My cables offer:
-MD1: 2 RCA female connectors and a DPDT (scart side). The DPDT let's you switch between moro (console) or stereo (RCA) audio. Mono is for SMS systems or wheter you don't want to bring the jack->RCA cable for stereo on MD1. Jack->RCA cable included. Synch connected instead of composite.
-MD2: Synch/composite switch on scart (in case needed)
-32X AV: fully wired (yes, all 9 pins)
-Saturn: Same as MD2, switch on scart for composite/synch switching. Y/Ch are not wired.

Any interest? ;D

Fix_Metal

Fix_Metal

Just in case: all cables still here, not 1 sold. Bump.

loganthedragon

Hi there Fix_Metal, I have a friend who wants me to ask about your 32x cables. So here I am. How much do those Sega 32x video cables go for? Also: are they "RGB" (red, green, blue) cables, or "RCA" (yellow, white, red)? I think he is looking for RCA, but if they are RGB that might be even better. I'll need to double check with him on that. Thanks in advance for your response, and also GREAT job making these cables man. It sucks that more people aren't jumping on 'em =-(

ApolloBoy

Quote from: loganthedragon on November 02, 2014, 12:51:30 PM
Also: are they "RGB" (red, green, blue) cables, or "RCA" (yellow, white, red)?
Uhh look at the title of the thread...

Fix_Metal

Quote from: loganthedragon on November 02, 2014, 12:51:30 PM
Hi there Fix_Metal, I have a friend who wants me to ask about your 32x cables. So here I am. How much do those Sega 32x video cables go for? Also: are they "RGB" (red, green, blue) cables, or "RCA" (yellow, white, red)? I think he is looking for RCA, but if they are RGB that might be even better. I'll need to double check with him on that. Thanks in advance for your response, and also GREAT job making these cables man. It sucks that more people aren't jumping on 'em =-(
Hello there.
Sorry for not being here lately.
32x cables are just MD2 => 32X cables, to interconnect the 2 video.
Why were you talking bout composite cables?
Let me know if still interested (hopefully you'll read this...)