News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Wiki problems?

Started by Fix_Metal, May 08, 2013, 05:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fix_Metal

Hi there Lawrence. I just checked the wiki and I get these writings in the top page:
QuoteWarning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(C:\appz\PHP5\sessions\sess_u9d62kklkio7flq0bc549qrh26, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in E:\data\web\system\wiki\inc\init.php on line 151

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: open(C:\appz\PHP5\sessions\sess_u9d62kklkio7flq0bc549qrh26, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in E:\data\web\system\wiki\doku.php on line 81

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (.;C:\appz\PHP5\sessions) in E:\data\web\system\wiki\doku.php on line 81

NFG

Ah, interesting.  I upgraded PHP last night and failed to check the wiki.  It's fixed now, thanks for telling me!

Also, a user has reported that he couldn't log in to the wiki, but after playing with the auth code I couldn't fault it.  I haven't heard back from him about it, so I don't know if it's fixed for everyone or just me.  If you have any infos about this, please let me know. 

Fix_Metal

Well I just logged in right.
There's a
Quote[unknown button type]
stamp near the login button anyway. Don't know what's worth for, thought I should alert you  ;)

NFG

Wiki FIXED.  You can now log in AND edit.  Hurrah!

Fix_Metal

Quote from: Lawrence on May 11, 2013, 07:53:27 PM
Wiki FIXED.  You can now log in AND edit.  Hurrah!
;D
Is it normal thing there's a anal sex pic in the "Upload image" popup?  ::) ::)

NFG

Oh yeah, totally normal.  GameSX.com was originally going to be Vidya Game and Ass Pounding Headquarters. 

It didn't really work out.  =(

Fix_Metal