Hi to ALL!...:...I'd like to buy an X68000...:)

Started by joepae, December 07, 2011, 07:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joepae

Hi to All!...:)

I'm NEW here (but not SO new about Retrogaming in general!!!..;)..)

Like in the title i'm searching (and i'd like to buy) :

-  X68000 from XVI to X68030 but NOT the compact versions...(It could be OK also a SUPER but with at least 4 MB of Ram)
.....it's also a GREAT thing if it has HardDisk..;)

- Monitor...:...i'm searching ALSO for this...but if not...could you give some advice about some models of CRT (not TFT...that as i rad it seems
that they can break the computer..)...with 15KHz and 31KHz mode..?

So...Who is going to sell one X68000 or X68030?...Then...Obviously if you have some other things...like midi board or others...let me know......(with also the price..;)!...ehehheh)..ok?

I live in Italy so i will need shipping......AND let me know about the method of payment!!..;)

Now bye-bye and thanks for your patience..:)....I wait your reply!

Ciaooooooooooo.....:)

P.S.: Here i'm NEW but you can see my E-Bay profile for my feedbacks : "nemaimoscia"

P.P.S.:...you can contact me on my NS or Skype address if you want!!!

My Skype name is : heightssanpo

eidis

Hi Joepape !

You have very high expectations so why not go straight to the source ? Do a search for X68000 on Yahoo Auctions:

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

When you have found something interesting, paste the description in www.translate.google.com

Here is a nice listing which almost perfectly fits your demands:
http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l115814933

The main drawback is that both the monitor and X68030 will need to be repaired.

Yahoo auctions does not allow foreigners to bid so you will need the kind help of a deputy service. I can recommend Shopping mall Japan:

http://shoppingmalljapan.com/

Here is a very detailed guide to using Yahoo auctions and deputy services:

http://www.ffmusic.info/yjtutorial.html

Keep the scene alive !
Eidis

X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

RobIvy64

Unfortunately that one is listed as junk. The seller is claiming that the screen goes blank after the initial post.

Probably a capacitor issue.

There is a seller named Parity_dot that sells 100% refurbished X68000 systems that you can plug and play. I just bought one myself :)
"Console Mods" lurker

eidis

Real men refurbish X68000 and replace capacitors themselves ;) That's the beauty of it because everything that comes with hard work seems more valuable. But really, the capacitors are no big deal. Sure it will take a whole day to recap a complete X68000 but in the end it will be worth it and will allow you to buy the system for a much much lower price.

Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

joepae

...GUYS!!!....Thanls for ALL the HELP!!!...And...YES!!!...Real Men....do it by themselves!!!...;)!.....But it will be hard to obtain one...ALSO because the cost of the ship From Japan to..Italy...is SUPER HIGH...with for example a monitor AND a x68000.....:(!

eidis

You could try to substitute the original SHARP monitor with Microvitec. They are very rare and expensive but sometimes can be found for a fair price on eBay. I use Microvitec 1402. So far, so good. Check this out:

http://www.microvitec.co.uk/crt-monitors.html

Eidis

caius

Yes, Eidis has right.I live in Italy too and bought some time ago a X68000 CompactXVI on Yahoo Japan using Rinkya middlemen service .If I remember well I paid 150$ only for shipping to Italy.But I never thought of buying a Sharp monitor, obviously it's too much heavy ans so very very expensive if you use EMS shipping service.Now for my purchase on Yahoo Japan I prefer to use 'Shopping Mall Japan' middlemen sevice because it's cheaper than other (including Rinkya)

P.S.
After purchasing the X6800 CompactXVI, Like the good Eidis suggested me I picked up a multisync monitor Microvitec M1438S on german Ebay, it was the best purchase I ever made!

RobIvy64

I know someone who is selling a Pro 2 in Germany. I'll get his email address and send it to you.
"Console Mods" lurker

joepae

...GUYS!!!....Thanks for ALL your help another time!!!..... :) :) :)...Hope that someday i will be able to buy it!!!...EH!HE!HE!...;)!

eidis

kendrick

I'm closing this thread, everyone. It's not clear to me if there was any commitment broken, but at this time if there's no further business to be conducted then I'd like to ask that any new business arrangement happen in a new thread. I'd also like to remind everyone that purchasing inquiries should be serious, and that you should honor any agreements to buy or sell.