URGENT! N64 problem after rgb mod

Started by MSaki, January 21, 2011, 11:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSaki

i successfuly rgb moded my N64 but 2 days after moding my N64 lost its color it only displays in blue and black on legend of zelda same with rest what the heck happened any idea?

all the wires are in the correct places

the N64 still turns on and plays but its in a black and blue color (2 color style) with every game

albino_vulpix

If the composite video still shows colour properly, check your red and green wires.

MSaki

checked and all wires are in the corect places i think i found ou what wen wroung that little chip like piece named c19 broke off but the n64 is still turning on and playing so could that be a problem

gotloveforall

Quote from: MSaki on January 22, 2011, 05:45:13 AM
checked and all wires are in the corect places i think i found ou what wen wroung that little chip like piece named c19 broke off but the n64 is still turning on and playing so could that be a problem
Pics? Sounds salvageable to me.  ;)

MSaki

MSaki

here are some pictures of it the screen is blue no red or green nor any other colors only blue so it seems only (RG)-B  applied aka only the color blue is going through.

albino_vulpix

Definately looks like the TV isn't getting a red or green signal. Could you get some photos of your modification and the C19 you think is broken?

MSaki

c19 doesnt seem to do anything realy... but i reversed the rgb mod nd still it apears out blue even tho nothing is connected any info?