Gamecube and

Started by atom, February 15, 2004, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atom

I've been wanting a portable screen for my gamecube. I am unable to find any of the INTEC screens designed for it anywhere. The PSOne screens i might be able to get very cheap, because the KB Toys store i work at is going out of business. But thats not my question...

I think i read on the NESp page before something about using a game gear screen. I never thought much of it untill i found in the attic today my broken game gear! Anyone have any idea of how to go about it? Prolly a dumb question as i have not taken it apart yet, (well in years anyways.)
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

NFG

The NESp page is wrong, and I'm tired of correcting his idiot error.  The GG screen is not only fucking awful it's fucking useless.  Spend $100 on a PSOne screen, it's the very best for the money, and will work with nearly anything with RGB and composite video support.

Agentspikey95

HOLD IT, i thought the psone screens were like $30 dollars in some places?
Why are you reading this?

NFG

Only the Sony brand unit is worth buying, the rest are poo.  Also, only the Sony can be guaranteed to accept RGB.

AntiPasta

Sony ones are 50e here now. Finding that out just after having spent 80e on mine was about as much fun as a good solid kick in the head  :blink:  

atom

Thanks Lawrence, it did seem a little fishy to me.
Im gonna hide it untill it hits 75% off then buy it.
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN