HOWTO: Install (installable) games on HD

Started by Daimakaimura, January 31, 2010, 07:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimakaimura

Hi there,
I got an X68000 XVI HD, but since all manuals are in japanese I ask you a tutorial for installing games on HD. I know it's possible for games like Super Street Fighter II, Strider and others then have 4-5 disks. Anyone can help me?

emerald danjon

hello,two strider disk in drives...

a>mkdir:¥strider

a>cd a:¥strider

a>copy b:¥*.*a:

Magic Knight

Which games exactly are you having trouble with? Generally the manuals are easy to work out, because they give you the commands to enter in sequence, just like gillianx68000 has written.

Can you scan in the pages you can't read? I'll tell you what they say.

Daimakaimura

Quote from: Magic Knight on February 01, 2010, 06:27:52 PM
Which games exactly are you having trouble with? Generally the manuals are easy to work out, because they give you the commands to enter in sequence, just like gillianx68000 has written.

Generally on the manuals appears the installation commands and, after, some kanjis that I ignore. Have just to copy the lines and waiting for installation finish? That's ok.

Magic Knight

Quote from: Daimakaimura on February 03, 2010, 03:07:31 AM
Quote from: Magic Knight on February 01, 2010, 06:27:52 PM

Generally on the manuals appears the installation commands and, after, some kanjis that I ignore. Have just to copy the lines and waiting for installation finish? That's ok.

Pretty much, yes, just enter the commands as listed. You haven't told us what games you're interested in though.  Have you got a scanner so we can translate the instructions for you?