Writing X68000 .dim files to floppy

Started by TheRogue, October 28, 2009, 05:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRogue

Hey there,
So after all these months I'm finally in the process of getting an X68000, I'm getting an XVI though, not an 030 like I originally said. Now my question is, how can I write the multitude of X68000 .dim files I have to floppy, either on the X68K or on my PC with a 5-1/4" drive.  I've searched all over the place but I keep coming up blank. Can anyone help? Thanks alot guys!

EDIT: Please note I'm not asking for help with software piracy. I'm talking about public domain software as well as downloaded images of commercial games that I own. I own several X68000 Games New-In-Box that I would rather not open just to play, I would rather write the image to floppy and play it that way. Can anyone help me out?
Go up to your brother, kill him with your gun. Leave him lying in his uniform dying in the sun. War, it's never been so much fun.

papa_november

You can try using VFIC to convert them to .XDF and then use XFloppy to do the actual disk writing.

TheRogue

Thank you very much, I have it all set up, I'm just waiting now for my monitor to arrive, and then it's X68k fun!
Go up to your brother, kill him with your gun. Leave him lying in his uniform dying in the sun. War, it's never been so much fun.