A composite to component for my Wii

Started by rasta1, August 04, 2009, 11:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rasta1

hello everyone

i'm now to this forum and i can ues some help pls

i have computer called Wii and i'd like to create,upgrade or modify a cabel that converte AV or composite to component

i found alot of website selling like this cable and it look easy to be home made

i search alot of website but could not find the wiring or the digram for this cabel

i'll be more than happy if any one of you guys can help me with my issue

thx for your time

cheers

RGB32E

There is ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD REASON TO BUILD A WII COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE FROM A COMPOSITE VIDEO CABLE!!!

Wii Component cables can be purchased for a few $s:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10830&cs_id=1083001&p_id=3490&seq=1&format=2
;D

zedrein

Obviously you will gain absolutely nothing from converting a composite video signal into a component signal. RGB32E hit the nail on the head, just buy an inexpensive Wii component cable and call it good.

rasta1

but guys in my country this cable is not available and i can't order it from the internet  :-X that is why i'm trying to made it at home

Richter X

Then you'd probably be better off building one from scratch, using higher grade cable. I don't think the cheap wire used in composite cables will cut it.

rasta1

Quote from: Richter X on August 06, 2009, 03:52:10 PM
Then you'd probably be better off building one from scratch, using higher grade cable. I don't think the cheap wire used in composite cables will cut it.

yah that is what i'm trying to do but do you know the wiring  what number does with what  ??? or the digram for this cabel