Anyone need more X68000 games?

Started by retrogamecity, May 22, 2009, 09:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrogamecity

I`ve got some X68000 games that I`m selling on my site if anyone  would like to have a quick look.
All are complete with boxes, original disks and manuals. All games have been played on my X68000 PC and work fine. No loading errors.

There are aren`t too many up there right now, but hope to add more soon.

You can see the games here : <deleted>

I know this is the X68000 section but I will be putting FM Towns gear up too for anyone who`s interested , here : <deleted>

The site has just started and there`s not a lot there at the moment but I will be adding more items fairly often.  :D

Cheers,

Andy

NFG

The above post was deemed an ad, and the links were deleted.

If the user would like to promote his business here, it would be preferred that he was an active member of the community first, or the user should contact me for some advertising rates.  =)

papa_november

We really need a "buying and selling" section.

retrogamecity

Dear Lawrence,

I understand what you are saying completely. But..
I thought you might be happy that someone was actually selling X68000 games from Japan at decent prices. No? Oh fine then... sorry, my mistake. I thought this was an X68k forum.

Good luck finding more original games for X68k somewhere other than Ebay or YHJ.

NFG

Quote from: retrogamecity on May 23, 2009, 12:42:35 PMI understand what you are saying completely. But..
I thought you might be happy that someone was actually selling X68000 games from Japan at decent prices. No? Oh fine then... sorry, my mistake. I thought this was an X68k forum.

Good luck finding more original games for X68k somewhere other than Ebay or YHJ.

You understand completely, yet still apply mean-spirited sarcasm to your response?  You're not really helping your case here.

This IS an X68 forum.  If you'd like to present your wares to the fine members of it I'm going to have to insist you play by my rules: Be a contributing member, or pay for the privilege.  I don't know you, so you don't get a free ride with me.