nintendo service manuals for sale - complete schematics

Started by phreak97, May 10, 2008, 11:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phreak97

i found this today.. i dont know if anyone here is dedicated enough to spend that kind of money, but theres alot of information in these books which is not available anywhere..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170217960775

NFG

That's a totally, absurdly ludicrous price.  Good content tho - I'd be very keen on getting it if it were 10% of the cost.

phreak97

well, rightfully theyre collectors items, so they probably are worth a very large amount.. the same seller has some test menu carts too.

NFG

Collectors items or not, I think the price is insane.  Obviously they're worth what anyone will pay, but man...  Crazy.

phreak97

digitalpress.com the definition of crazy. (vg collectors community)
though maybe this stuff fits assembler better.. either way, rare stuff sells at amazing prices.

having said that, i could never justify buy anything at a price like that. im going to ask around and see what other collectors think.

NeWmAn

Sometimes a seller with a "difficult" item auctions it for an exaggerated price, the reason is not to sell the item at that price, but to let people (other collectors) know that he has it for sale.

Vertigo

2,000 buckaroos? Fuck right off :)
As NFG says, interesting at 10% of the price.

Richter X

2000 Dollars for that? It should be more like 2000 Pesos!  ::)

phreak97

if you read through the thread on dp it seems that the price theyre asking isnt too far above reasonable.. and there is a make an offer button afterall.
so sad that this information wont get to the people who could use it.