1084 DB-9 to Jap RGB SCART Conversion!

Started by sharpie, April 09, 2008, 08:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharpie

I have Jap RGB SCART Cables for practically every system out there.  I usually hook them into my XRGB-2 which upscales the image.  Though I recently just wanted to be able to hook the cables right up to my Commodore 1084DS monitor which has a DB-9 connector and L/R RCA Stereo inputs.  (For the pure 15khz experience)  Well I got this all set up perfectly now and it works great!  I had the very awesome *** chaoticjelly *** build me a custom cable for this purpose.

It consists of a JAP Female SCART connector on one end, which goes to a DB-9 connector with RCA stereo breakouts on the other end.  The build-quality of the cable is superb and the picture quality is outstanding.  If you've been looking for a solution like this you should definitely get in contact with chaoticjelly.  Tell him Sean sent ya.  ;)

eastbayarb

Quote from: sharpie on April 09, 2008, 08:09:19 AM
I have Jap RGB SCART Cables for practically every system out there.  I usually hook them into my XRGB-2 which upscales the image.  Though I recently just wanted to be able to hook the cables right up to my Commodore 1084DS monitor which has a DB-9 connector and L/R RCA Stereo inputs.  (For the pure 15khz experience)  Well I got this all set up perfectly now and it works great!  I had the very awesome *** chaoticjelly *** build me a custom cable for this purpose.

It consists of a JAP Female SCART connector on one end, which goes to a DB-9 connector with RCA stereo breakouts on the other end.  The build-quality of the cable is superb and the picture quality is outstanding.  If you've been looking for a solution like this you should definitely get in contact with chaoticjelly.  Tell him Sean sent ya.  ;)

How would i get ahold of chaoticjelly ? I need a db15 female to db9 female adaptor (the RGB cables sold to me with my PVM-2530 all have db15 female).