Sometimes I get emails...

Started by NFG, April 08, 2008, 04:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFG

I have NO idea what this is about:

Quote from: nutjobNFGman! I beg you not to ignore me! Please! You're my only hope!
Aggghhhhh!!

Quote from: NFGWhat the hell?

Quote from: nutjobWhat's going on? Who's this I'm replying to? Why can't I reply to NFGman?

Yeah, I sent NFGman an e-mail a few days ago which I never got a reply from. It was very important, and I assumed he had decided not to respond; so I thought it would be a great idea to send him an insane follow-up e-mail begging him not to ignore me. I think it worked out great, too (sarcasm).

So, why did he reply to that stupid e-mail instead of the original one? He's got it! He's also got my correct e-mail address.

Who are you?

Quote from: NFGIf you don't start making sense I'm gonna start ignoring your mails!

Quote from: nutjobOh, FUCK YOU! FUCK ... YOU! You think you can scare me with a threat like that?! You think I'm some little kid who's fragile little mind is going to shatter because you threaten me like that?! FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE! FUCK YOUR MOTHER! FUCK YOUR FATHER! I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOU! I WAS BEING SILLY! YOU DON'T FUCKING MATTER TO ME! DIE AND BURN AND HELL, YOU SACK OF SHIT!

I think the last quote is a joke?  Something over the top?

I have NFI what this is about.  <shakes head>

blackevilweredragon

No idea.  Reminds me of that GZeus character though.

Chizzles

I think he has perhaps confused your help... for crack.