Forum Downtime....

Started by NFG, November 27, 2007, 07:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFG

Hi!

The forum, and in fact the entire site, has been suffering mightily lately.  It sucks, I know it, and I'm sorry.

I've got a failing hard drive, and the RAID system is locking the system up instead of maintaining uptime like I expected RAID should. 

I'm pretty disgusted. 

The next server maintenance is scheduled for late December.  Please forgive me these troubles as they continue to happen until then.  =(

blackevilweredragon

Are these RAID stuff the Dell ones?  I might be able to get you professional advice if it is.  My father works with Dell all the time on these, and yes, they are shitty.

NFG

Nope.  While the server is a DELL, the RAID is from Highpoint (The drives are Hitachi).

blackevilweredragon

I'm unable to add an avatar btw. Just setting a URL to my server, I get the following:

QuoteError 500

Internal Server Error