Schematics that may be of interest!

Started by japreja, September 13, 2005, 05:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

japreja

Here is a webpage that lists various schematics, There is a Gameboy schematic amongst the many links. and one to connect a dreamcast to your pc through the serial port, there is one called a Gameboy CAR programmer but does not say anything about any software for it! Some links open PDF documents.

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics...mpage.php?cat=2

viletim!

While there are a some handly circuit diagrams of old computer hardware on that page, there's also what looks like a lot of hobbiest's circuits that look like they're just been riped off the owner's webspace and dumped into their 'free infromation' archive with no credit/mention of where they came from. This sort of thing should be discouraged. Most of the pictures are pretty useless without the text/code to go with them anyway.

Mastrodon

Omg, they ripped my schematic of the Ti-83 serial link cable.

I gave T83.org and other ti sites the permission to post my schematic on their web, before that they all emailed me for permission. But i never heard of this website though. Its a shame.  :(

Sorry for my bad "engrish"  :ph34r:  

atom

While the actual site is bad, its a great source of information. Thanks for the link. I also see there are some "pay" schematics that are posted there too.
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN