HeLP! Me with mi MDII Please!

Started by ChoKoBo, June 04, 2005, 06:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoKoBo

Hi, i have a very dangerous "health" problem with mi MD II, When i was doing 50/60 Hz Mod, y put off pin 107, but no on the pcb, on the pcb and de Chip!, any solution to this? or mi MDII is dead? :(((((((

PD: Sorry for my english i am a 17 years old, and spanish boy :P

NFG

Your MD2 is probably dead.  If you broke a pin off the chip there is really no easy way to fix it.  Buy another MD2 and try again.  (Be more careful this time!  =)

Thx!, the drugs are very bad when you go to put off a pin xD, in the other part, you can resume me the "posible solution"? i bought  a new MDII, but, that MDII of the pin was de MDII that i have when i was a child... : S

phreak97

did you break the pin? or did you solder to it without disconnecting the pin?

ducktapevoodoo

u could always put the guts of another md2 inside that one  

Quotedid you break the pin? or did you solder to it without disconnecting the pin?
i put off the pin of the chip, and the pcb, and its imposible to solder in the hole of the pin

And  no are  another "way" on the chip that was linked with the pin 107? its posible that i make the mod in that linked pin and recover my MD2? it a theory, but answer that it is posible plz :P  

NFG

We need you to be more clear.  Have you broken the pin off the chip?  If the chip has no pin 107, you cannot fix it.

phreak97

i've seen "put away" as a translation of "cut away" before, so i am betting he broke the pin off completely.

if you broke the pin off the chip, then unfortunately the only way to fix your mdII is tobuy another one and swap the whole pcb over.

Akir

Or you can buy a chip, but that's highly improbible that you'd find one.