where to buy wonderswan color games?

Started by phreak97, May 13, 2005, 05:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phreak97

today i recieved my FFI wonderswan color pack off ebay, minus the wrist strap the seller so kindly avoided my emails about. but anyway, the console is there, and that's the main thing.

now i want more games, ones that are able to be played with little/no knowlege of japanese (So not the ffi that came with it:P)

im looknig for mr. driller in particular, so if anyone knows where i can buy it or anyone who has it and will sell it, please let me know.. ebay has very little ws/wsc

thanks

NFG

There are so few WS games I didn't even buy the crystal unit until it dropped to <$20 new.  What a wasteland of a system.  All the action games were released in black and white only.  Mr. Driller and a version of Guilty Gear are the only two non-B/W games that spring to mind.

phreak97

so you see why im after mr. driller? :P

it's probably the only game in the whole library of ws and wsc games that ill actually play.. i got the console more for collection purposes.. but i still want mr. driller.

anyone know what price i'd be looking at if i did find it?

Adeptus

Have you tried lik-sang etc? I know they do/did have the consoles, may have games as well...

phreak97

lik-sang, and play-asia both have limited ws/wsc stock left, and neither have mr. driller :(

atom

Heads up, I think they just released a DS or GBA version of this game. Looks fun.
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

phreak97

lol Mr. Driller was a release game wasnt it? so yeah i know it's on DS, but i want it on wonderswan.. so i actually have a reason to have bought it:P

kendrick

They don't have the best prices, but Upstate Games is an online retailer I have a reasonable amount of trust for:

http://www.upstategames.com/ug_ws.phtml

They don't tend to keep up with competitive pricing curves, but the upside is that they end up hanging on to stock longer.

-KKC, who forgets that this board is here because it's not linked on the main page...

phreak97

awesome, thanks. they have it in stock too. now all i need is money :P