video adaptor for the megadrive

Started by cheviman, October 28, 2003, 12:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheviman

is possible make an adaptor for the 5 pin's DIN of the megadrive to the 7 pin's DIN ????

cheviman

another question, can i connect the 32x on a japan megadrive 1 ??? making the correct video output

NFG

Quoteis possible make an adaptor for the 5 pin's DIN of the megadrive to the 7 pin's DIN ????
I'm not sure what this means, since the MegaDrive uses an 8-pin DIN socket, not a 5 or a seven.  What exactly are you trying to do?

As for the second question: Yes, a 32X will work fine on the original J-MegaDrive if you have the proper adaptor.

Endymion

Uh...  :lol:

I guess he's trying to make a cable from his MD/Gen to his 32X. Although why not just try to get another cable, seems the most reasonable thing to do. Then again where the heck to find that is another good question as the old "Sega Parts" website is long gone and redirects to some idiotic site that continually asks for a login to buy what appears to be vending stuff?  :angry:  

matt

http://www.sega-parts.com/ is still up and running.  They do have Gen1 32x adaptor cables in stock, too.