Shameless Plug?

Started by atom, October 23, 2004, 04:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atom

Hope you dont mind, lawrence. Just delete the thread if you do. I am just wondering if anybody has been following along with my little site project. I added some stuff today...

http://xavier.servercove.com/~atom/
Bookmark this page because I have no clue how long it will take FRandT to transfer my DNS, they actually agreed to!
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

atom

wow, nobody cares...
guess i got the results of wondering who was checkin out my site here

NFG

Last time I checked it there was nothing up.  Don't tell us to check back later and then wonder why it is we forgot.  it's not that we don't love you, it's that we're creatures of this moment, not that intangible moment in the future when your DNS works.  ;)

atom

Well yeah, its up brother. Might have lost the domain for good though; may just stay at that url forever. Do you mind me linking some of your primers and etc. from the page? I Plan on putting a (GX) icon next to the items that are yours. I figure no sense in re-inventing the wheel.

NFG

I have no problem with anyone linking my content, please feel free.  

Martin

Allow me to plug my OutRun site *ahem* :P

http://OutRun.dl.am/
[/b][/size]

Currently not quite finnished, I plan to add a downloads page etc.
[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']barenakedladies[/font][/span]

Haohmaru

QuoteWell yeah, its up brother. Might have lost the domain for good though; may just stay at that url forever. Do you mind me linking some of your primers and etc. from the page? I Plan on putting a (GX) icon next to the items that are yours. I figure no sense in re-inventing the wheel.
The site has decent content but, dude, it's incredibly hard to read.

atom

Thanks, I have noticed on different monitors it looks completley different. I am planning on making the colors softer.