Lets see your X68000 collection

Started by cat9921, July 19, 2022, 11:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cat9921

HI all

I know this is sad but I love seeing what you guys have in regards your X68000 collection. At the moment I am into retro I have C64 Amiga Nintendo Sega Atari Pc Engine
Neo Geo and thanks to you lovely people X68000. I think I have the worse collection so far but you have to start some where right ?

So I own an sharp x68000 with 6Mb ram its the original with external hard drive ( SCSI2SD ) with x68000v4 installed onto it here is my setup

x68game2.jpg

I just have 2 games at the moment but if the wife loves me will be getting more games soon

x68game.jpg

My x68000 have just one disk drive working so I have to use a an HXC disk emulator to get it to work all powered by my ATX not the best looking but hey I have an x68000

x68power.jpg

So go on lets see what you guys have

cat9921

no one wants to show what X68000 set up they have ? must be me then

kendrick

Quote from: cat9921 on July 21, 2022, 06:55:44 AMno one wants to show what X68000 set up they have ? must be me then

Let's be fair, this forum is much more like an engineering club than it is an auto enthusiast circle, in that the information means more than the photography. I can't speak for everybody who's into retro computing or gaming machines, but for me the aesthetics of the systems are secondary to their functionality. Beyond touching up some plastic or a logo, I haven't gone down the rabbit hole of custom paint jobs or vinyl labels. This is by way of saying that I don't feel any particular pride in the appearance of my collection, and even if I were into the x68000 scene I probably wouldn't be inspired to show any of that gear off either.

Also, you've barely given it a day. If this thread works like the others around here then you'll get a random response from a person that's new to the scene about every four months or so.

cat9921

Thank you for the reply, Fully respect what you said just thought this would be a nice fun post for all, think your right need to give it more time to see if that's what people would like to see ? will upload more pics soon

Thanks