Japanese Famicom on a US TV

Started by Errdizzle, June 21, 2004, 04:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


can someone explain how i can modify a famicom so that I can use it's RF on an american TV or at least kindly point me in the direction as to who can. Someone told me something about a pal conversion but i though jappy tv's were ntsc like in the US.


first: there's no apostrophe in "its" in this context.  Only use an apostrophe for "it is" or "it has" contractions.

Try putting your TV on channel 96.  That'll solve your problem.  Japanese channels use different frequencies than US ones.

Or: open your machine and do the video mods you find floating around the ned.

Or: Buy a HK Famiclone, they usually have AV outputs.