News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Forum Update!

Started by NFG, December 14, 2020, 01:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFG

The forum has been updated to the latest version. 

Let me know if you notice anything awry.

(And yes, I'm aware the forum category names are sorta broken)

NFG

Forum has been updated again, to the very latest, untested, wobbly code.

Do keep an eye out for problems, and report them so I can fix 'em. 

<3

Segasonicfan

Works well, I just think removing the jarring red text for 120 day old posts would help, and encourage more activity :)
MY WEBSITE: https://segasonicfan.wixsite.com/retro
I design PCBs for retro game systems :)

sananaman

How do I send a PM? it says verification next word.. I have no clue to be honest.

Verification:
What's the next word?  video _______:

Join X68000 on Discord

NFG

I hope you're gonna slap your forehead because, I mean, video what??    On this site?  What are we all about here?  It's there in the URL, even.  =P

EDIT: It is entirely possible this function was broken, checking it out in the admin settings showed questions but no answers.  Adding answers deleted the questions.  So I rebuilt them.  Hopefully it works better now.  👍

incrediblehark

I'm probably being stupid, but I can't see any of the other subforums on the main page:

I can still navigate to them from tabs I already have open, for example the X68000 section.

duds

Quote from: incrediblehark on March 14, 2022, 11:54:23 AMI'm probably being stupid, but I can't see any of the other subforums on the main page:

I can still navigate to them from tabs I already have open, for example the X68000 section.

Same issue here.

NFG

<old stuff removed>

OK, it was a weird bug that just required me to edit and save (without changes) every board, and it became visible again.

Thanks for the heads up.  Let me know if you find anything else broken. 

sananaman

Quote from: NFG on March 14, 2022, 08:01:29 AMI hope you're gonna slap your forehead because, I mean, video what??    On this site?  What are we all about here?  It's there in the URL, even.  =P

EDIT: It is entirely possible this function was broken, checking it out in the admin settings showed questions but no answers.  Adding answers deleted the questions.  So I rebuilt them.  Hopefully it works better now.  👍

I saw it was suddenly gone, so I guess you removed it.

Anyway, I'm not slapping my face, I'm here not for the games but for hardware and X68000 topics.
So I guessed it should be something like video sync, video screen(s), video monitor(s), video color(s), video hardware, video cable, video rgb...

Can be anything... ;-)

Join X68000 on Discord

NFG

I didn't remove it but you may have been seeing it as a very new user at the time?  Or maybe it was a transitional bug as the forum was upgraded, like the disappearing boards...

I'm glad you sorted it out.  =)