Video Game Collection For Sale - Sega, Nintendo, Neo Geo, Pc Engine, Atari etc

Started by Vintagegamer, August 12, 2019, 04:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintagegamer

Video Game Collection For Sale - Sega, Nintendo, Neo Geo, Pc Engine, Atari, ColecoVision, Panasonic 3DO, Philips CD-i, Amiga, Original Xbox, PlayStation 1 / 2, BUNG.

Hi I was hoping to post my video game collection here that I was hoping to sell in time. I was a previous Sharp X68000 owner.

I have started listing my hardware, software and accessories but I haven't finished it yet and probably won't for some time.

The hardware, software and accessories I have for sale includes (some Japanese and American regional stuff as well);

Sega - Dreamcast, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, 32X, Master System, Game Gear, Mega Jet, Nomad.

Nintendo - Nes, Snes, N64, GameCube, Game Boy (original, Pocket, Color, Advance, SP), Hyperboy.

N-Gage QD + games.

Neo Geo AES  / MVS.

Neo Geo Pocket Color.

Pc Engine - Accessories, GT and accessories, CD-ROM 2, some loose games.

Atari - Jaguar, Lynx, 2600.

ColecoVision.

Panasonic 3DO.

Philips CD-i.

Amiga 500/1200.

Original Xbox

PlayStation 1 / 2.

Also some BUNG and related hardware.

Other merchandise includes some magazines - Total (90s Nintendo mag), Edge (several from 2003), Retro Gamer and also some Super Mario Bros pin badges from the 1980s - early 90s approximately. I have a good few both box sealed brand new and also some loose ones.

I can provide lists of things that I've gone through but if there are systems I haven't yet provided lists for and if you had an idea of a particular game etc that you were looking for or interested in I could see if I have it.

My email is therunningman1@outlook.com

I'm based in the Uk and would probably ship to most places worldwide. If there were any sales I accept PayPal.