News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Shikigami 2 Review

Started by NFG, October 24, 2003, 09:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFG

I put up a Shikigami no Shiro 2 review right here.  The review sucks, I know, and as of now the gallery works.

exodus

that's a really nice gallery!!!  I've got to get this thing as soon as I can.  hmmm...I'll find a way, dammit.

Seven Force

Nice review.

The LE/DX/etc box didn't sell out, did it?

This supports tate?

NFG

all the pics but one are in tate mode.  As far as I know the GC deluxe box is the only one available, but I dunno the rarity.  It was released yesterday, so it should still be available.

Blaine

I don't know if the quality of your reviews is suffering, but you do seem disenchanted.

Maybe you need to sit down to a good session of Necronomicon?

exodus

maybe the wife isn't putting out.  that's a rough time.

NFG

Speaking of Necronomicon I made this yesterday for no reason:

http://nfg.2y.net/grafx/necronomicon.htm

Haohmaru

Quotemaybe the wife isn't putting out.  that's a rough time.
Yeah, that's it. Always blame the wife for the creative vacuum. ;)

Vertigo

But who cares when there are so many great games to play instead?   :)  

NFG

Well I've been putting more time into this game, even tho I haven't got a clue how the scoring works.  Is it proximity or time based bonuses I get when I kill things?  I dunno.  How come sometimes I get bonuses and sometimes I don't?  I dunno.  I do know it's a super lovely game, and there are some vicious bullet patterns I've never seen before.  Some of them I actually lived through too - that small hitbox is seriously wonderful.

There's just something about it that keeps me coming back.  Maybe it's the sedate pace, with billions of small bullets and simple patterns...  It's certainly not the music, and it's not the character design, but still...  It's good.  I dunno why.  Dunno either if I'd like it more or less when I figure out the scoring rules.  =)