Re: Official Nintendo AV Cables for SNES, N64 and Gamecube - resistors & capacitors?

Started by BimboBoop, November 19, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BimboBoop

Hi guys, I am new at the site. I hope I can learn a lot from guys like you. I actually dont have good skills at electronics, but I am a new fan of RGB so I am looking to learn as much as I can. ALso I have a friend that can help me with all these. I live at SOuth America, so here there is not SCART or RGB knowledge at all.  I bought a nice DVD recorder from Germany that can converts/upscale RGB to Component and HDMI 1080p. SO now I am looking to mod My OEM SCART and JP21 cables in order to make them work with my NTSC-U consoles. One of them are my SNES PAL Scart cable. ( I suposse is a SNES one, since I bought it so long time ago) SO I begun with a tutorial I founded and tried to follow at MMMonkey webpage but after I opened the cable's case, I found a different board at my hands. SO I was wondering ifsomeone here can help me to found  a way to figure how to mod my cable. My intention is became able to use my cable with my NTSC-U SNES console with C-SYNC (Is the best way isn it?) I need to mod just the cable, not the console , since doing this it will give me more problem at my video setup (I cant lose COMPOSITE and S-Video or I would not be able to play my lightgun games with the best picture quality)