Utility to set power on timer?

Started by H68k, January 28, 2015, 07:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H68k

Does anyone know of a command line utility that can set the power on timer for the X68k?

I've looked up and down the NFG games FTP server, but haven't been able to find such a thing.

eidis

Hi H68k !

Here you go:

AlarmSet v3.00
http://nfggames.com/x68000/Mirrors/Groundzero%20Organization/x68tools/tools/timer/ALARMSET.LZH

You might want have a closer look at the other utilities which are in the "timer" directory.

Keep the scene alive !
Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

H68k

I tried Alarmset eidis.. but didn't have much success with it, as it seams to require a config file I couldn't figure out how to set up.

I also went through the timer folder.. and it was the same deal with most of the other programs, all bar one. tmset. witch was the only one I've had success with as it's command lines are pretty simple.

While messing around with this.. I discovered there's a bug in XM6g with the RTCs power on by alarm feature not working. I messaged GIMONS about this, and he said it was a bug in the code, and he's going to add it to the "to-do" list of bug fixes for the next version.