switch in motherboard pro

Started by ashrion, September 19, 2014, 07:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashrion

hello
sorry my very bad english
i register one ask, in motherboard of x68000 pro and pro hd one switch name switch1, near to intern expansion of ram computer, position is 1 or 2, use of switch?, is posible switch change configuration ram 2 megas not necessary move configuration in switch.x?
standar position is 1, look in photos.

i wanted information in japanese pages, but result is 0

eidis

Hi Ashrion !

Welcome to the forum ! There is a similar switch on my ACE motherboard which lets you switch between on-board IPL and the one which can be plugged in the two empty sockets. By default it is set to 1 as-well. It could be that the same applies to PRO.

X68000 ACE motherboard
http://content5-foto.inbox.lv/albums/e/eidis/X68000/Top.jpg

Unfortunately the amount of available RAM must be specified with switch.x  Currently there is no way around it.

Keep the scene alive !
Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

ashrion

yes, really is a logic use switch in ace XD thanks for reply
but i look in pro distance of two empty sockets is very long,

but is a logic, not other mode change acces empty sockets
news sorry my english and thanks for reply XD
mis computers x68000 is a
x68000 pro work perfect, 1 mega, for parts, powersupply all capacitors change, battery change
x68000 pro hd, 4 megas, midi, all capacitors power supply change, roland sc88vl
x68000 only inside part motherboards and chasis.
x68000 XVI overclok 24 mhz all capacitors change, broken years ago...and sell ebay for parts :(
62 original games x68000, and wait in japan for sending, 10 games, midi program mu1 and first model midi standar board , kgb 4megas+copro 6881, and 1 mega inside motherboard for mi other x68000
3 lcd vga 15" compatible 15,24, 31 khz automatic ajust screen button
thanks for the forum, information of x68000 is a little out Japan