Sony KX-20PS1 info

Started by SBKallstars, September 29, 2003, 09:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBKallstars

I have come across a sony KX-20PS1 monitor and im thinking about buying it but unsure of the specs?
I am assuming it has RGB inputs via the large input connectors on the right side of the back panel?(Like the Sony PVM-2530?)  Composite and S-video too maybe?
I'm finding that my 1084s is just too small :)
Anyone know anything about this obscure model?

thanks

Sb :P  

NFG

I've never seen one of those.  Try asking Google about "monitor database" and see what you find.

Endymion

This googled with that monitor name + RGB but I could not find anything else specifically stating RGB with this monitor. It looks like that could be a DB-25 along the right side there. If could ask the seller to confirm it is DB-25 or to snap another picture closer to the rear of the unit then it's extremely likely that it would do RGB there. All of Sony's other monitors use the same pinout for the same DB-25. Good luck.

Endymion

Also, I am not sure where they are located but it looks like this place has a service manual for ten bucks.

SBKallstars

The guy pulled out from selling it cos the tube was damaged and didn't really want to sell it in that condition.  
There are so many different late model sony monitors like this around

thank all :)

sb

Endymion

I went looking on ebay for this monitor and found this one in AU. It is SCART according to this so yes, it should do RGB.

I know you're not getting the one you were looking at for circumstances, but now you know.

SBKallstars

GW.

Sb