News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

X68000 monitor

Started by yukin, May 06, 2011, 01:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukin

Hi, im new in X68000 world.

i want to get a body unit, thats ok i found but what is the monitors that are compatible with it with 15, 24, 31 khz?

eidis

Hi !

Microvitec M1438 is compatible with those scan modes. It is a very rare model so maybe you will have better luck importing the original Sharp monitor from Japan.

Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

yukin

thanks

well what are the sharp monitors model that can play most of the game on x68k?

emerald danjon

Quote from: yukin on May 06, 2011, 01:58:20 AM
Hi, im new in X68000 world.

i want to get a body unit, thats ok i found but what is the monitors that are compatible with it with 15, 24, 31 khz?

Hello,this is a cheap and little toshiba TV LCD:

works on 15KHZ and 31 KHZ really cool,photos:TOSHIBA-15vl64g, alien syndrome on x68000 compact

yukin

yeah thats sound good, but im not in europe. im in canada.

well i think i found something.

by the way, is there somewhere i could get a 15 pin analog cable to connect the x68k to monitor?

emerald danjon

Quote from: yukin on May 06, 2011, 08:26:19 AM
yeah thats sound good, but im not in europe. im in canada.

well i think i found something.

by the way, is there somewhere i could get a 15 pin analog cable to connect the x68k to monitor?
Hello,i think the easy way is build one...in this forum have good info:

http://nfggames.com/forum2/index.php?topic=2213.0

yukin

My x68000 is coming and i will built my own db15 to vga cable. but i found in forum they have risk to plug a x68k on lcd.

is it true?

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31243&hilit=x68000

eidis

Take my advice with a grain of salt. IMHO the failure can happen if there is a problem with insufficient ground or if both devices or one of them get connected when power is on. It can be that some electrostatic charge can kill the system. Be sure to observe if there are any small sparks when connecting or powering on the devices.

Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.