REQUEST: Internal pictures of PS2

Started by ZipZapPro, March 05, 2004, 06:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZipZapPro

I need any picture of the inards of a PS2 so I know what I am dealing with when I open it up. I want it so I know what the RESET and EJECT button are conected to and stuff. All I wanna do to my PS2 is clean it and paint it! :D  

NFG

Open it up and see for yourself, ya pansy.

davidleeroth

And then there's Google Image Search which gives 50,100 results for "playstation2" and takes 0.18 seconds of your time.

ZipZapPro

QuoteAnd then there's Google Image Search which gives 50,100 results for "playstation2" and takes 0.18 seconds of your time.
yeah, but I bet there is like a billion pages with one picture of the inside!
Pansy, no, I'm just not friggin' rich and not willing to break a $200 consol! Ass... <_<  

davidleeroth

Hmm, let's see... What would I do if I'd yearn for an image of PlayStation 2 reset and eject cable?

Maybe if I'd type "playstation 2 reset eject" on to the Google Image search, would that do the trick?

...0.04 seconds later...

Let's try this first picture. Now look what I found, ain't that the reset and eject cable for PlayStation 2 console! Now I won't have waste my time asking help from those asses on nfg!

NFG

Stop assing me questions, dammit.

FWIW: The next person who asks a question without doing their own damned research first is gonna be keelhauled by me.  Twice if they dare get snarky about it after the fact.  

russ

PS2 Insides! This site has a lot of great pics of a taken apart ps2

Let's Take Stuff Apart!

Let's Take Stuff Apart!

Oh... and for opening the n64 (im making an n64p) i just hacksawed from the outside until it went in through the screw (there's a lotta air in an n64).  :lol: