Nes 72 pin connector

Started by rowie4life, February 29, 2004, 11:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowie4life

does anyone know where i can buy them in the UK.

Rowie
For those of you in the UK that needs a 72 pin connector for there NES click on the link below.

uk.farnell.com

and those of you in the US that needs a 72 pin connector for there NES click on the link below.

www.newark.com

benzaldehyde

Not too sure about the UK. The only place I've seen them available is with Newark Electronics. Look up part number 50-36SN-12 by Cinch. I've bought a few and they are the real deal. Now I don't have to pay a fortune for a top-loading NES; I can make my own... :ph34r:

You might be able to beat them into shipping to the UK. Good luck.

rowie4life

For those of you people (in the UK) who needs a 72 pin connector click on the link below.
http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/catalog/viewprod...?prodId=2536669

Thanx benzaldehyde for the info it was very helpful.

Rowie
For those of you in the UK that needs a 72 pin connector for there NES click on the link below.

uk.farnell.com

and those of you in the US that needs a 72 pin connector for there NES click on the link below.

www.newark.com

Agentspikey95

THis sux, they sell this stuff like carzy in the UK, but cater to the needs of the US customers, hell no.
Why are you reading this?

benzaldehyde

QuoteTHis sux, they sell this stuff like carzy in the UK, but cater to the needs of the US customers, hell no.

Actually, Agent, I'm in the good ole US of A as well. Newark, who I originally mentioned, is an American company. I received my shipment in three days; couldn't get it that fast from the UK!

Agentspikey95

Are theis newark intenet based? this might be thae answer to my prayers if i can order from them
Why are you reading this?

benzaldehyde

Yes; check the link. They're very nice, having not only sent me a printed invoice but also an apology because my shipment was late (due to our bit of bad weather here recently). I'd have no fear ordering from them again.

NFG

QuoteAre theis newark intenet based?
Consider this your "Read the damn thread before asking questions" warning.  =P

Also, check your spelling before posting.

sorry. in my browser i can see no link.

And the spelling problem won't happen again.