Final Fight: Double Impact, or my XRGB-3 with Final Fight PCB...

Started by RGB32E, December 02, 2009, 07:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RGB32E

Tasty!  I know this isn't quite the right place, but giggidy giggidy:

NFG

Artemio

I am going to buy that game when it comes out to compare it as well. But I am betting teh experience will stay better with the original PCB and the XRB-3 =)

RGB32E

Quote from: Artemio on December 04, 2009, 11:16:58 AM
I am going to buy that game when it comes out to compare it as well. But I am betting teh experience will stay better with the original PCB and the XRB-3 =)

Yes, I agree that the CPS1 + XRGB-3 is authentic, though this DL release is more convenient!  Though it is pretty cool that Capcom is releasing an emu-port with the "Arcade Monitor" "Visual Mode".  I took jpgs posted on capcom's own site (instead of the ign water marked), poped them on a USB thumb drive and displayed them 1:1 on my TV.... looks nice! ;)

Alc

Hopefully that ugly interpolation filter can be switched off...

heutenitaz

What is really the question that I don't understand. In final Fight there is only one suggestion I can give you that Final Fight: Double Impact is going for 800 MS points and is worth every penny of it. Updated graphics, sound, and the ability to transform the game into the actual arcade makes this game a must have in any game library.
Removed by NFG