Dreamcast Keyboard?

Started by TJ_Kat, November 12, 2008, 03:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ_Kat

Does anyone here have a Dreamcast keyboard they'd be willing to part with (or a PS/2 -> DC adapter). If you've got one, let me know how much you want for it. It's time my kid started learning how to type and what better way than Typing of the Dead, right?

Shin

why not play tiping of the dead on pc ? (and is HoD that great for a lil' kid, come on :p)

Endymion

They're pretty inexpensive, all over ebay, I picked up a couple just a few weeks ago from a vendor there for 9.99, new, made by Innovation, although I'm sure you could easily spot Sega branded ones if you wanted them. PS/2 converters cost a little more, jandaman has some still. You can use USB converters with them to work with a modern keyboard but I am unsure if you could plug a mouse in to the USB keyboard and use it that way, or if it would require a second converter.

TJ_Kat

@ Shin
because i want to be able to play with 2 players. and considering i already have the game and one keyboard for the dc, just finding another keyboard seems like the easy way to go.

@ Endymion
thank you for the link. they seem to have what i need. if only they had total control 3s in stock too...

my problem with ebay is that most sellers charge ridiculous amounts for international shipping.