News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Ultra 64

Started by pharynx, August 11, 2008, 05:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pharynx

Hi,

maybe some guys ( like me ) are interested in Modding their n64 that i looks like the prototype of the n64, the ultra 64. Until now it wasn't really possible because there was no decent quality logo on the net. But now I found a thread in a german where a guy has a logo in printing-quality. So for all interested here the link to the thread:

http://www.project-casemod.de/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1077&forum=25

cheers

ken_cinder

That's a terrible quality logo, the color is faded to hell and it's fuzzy. I could scan better from the anniversary edition Nintendo Power magazine I have when it was first announced. If I knew where it was.........

pharynx

Did you look at the second page? The one on the first Page is the original, that was rebuilt...the better logo is on the second page )

NFG

Linking directly to the good post would have saved some effort.  =)

It's cleaner but still too small for printing, I'd say. 

Would be very easy to turn that into a beautiful vektor for a vinyl cutout, I think.

ken_cinder

But it's a remake........the font is different. I so picky!

I'll have to find that issue of Nintendo Power again, so I can get you the real deal. Buried somewhere......

phreak97

yeah, the oval shape around 64 isnt meant to be the same thickness the whole way either.. i'm picky too.