News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

SNES Schematics

Started by Gulopine, January 09, 2004, 10:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gulopine

I noticed on a forum some time ago that there were some SNES schematics floating around, and that someone at this site may have gotten ahold of them. I'm looking at doing a fairly dramatic design involving multiple consoles, and the only one I don't have a schematic of is the SNES. If anyone has this and would be willing to share, please email me at gulopine@hotmail.com as I might not remember to check back on this board very often. Thanks!

-Gul

NFG

If you've got schems feel free to send them to me so I can post 'em online.  I have SNES schems but they're not official Nintendo (no one's ever released those AFAIK) and are of the original model only.

I can't imagine what you'd need schems for when you're doing a mod...

phreak97

that reminds me.. Lawrence you never put the n64 cart pinout on gamesx.. have you got it? i think it was posted in these forums somewhere.. (i have the pinout if you dont)

If you could send me the schematics you do have, I'd appreciate it. And it's not so much that I'm doing a mod, but I'm looking ad making a device to control audio chips from various cart-based consoles, including SNES. I need the schematic so I know how to connect the SPC to my system, and any other potential electrical concerns. And I'd be pulling from an original model SNES, so that's not an issue. Thanks!

-Gul
gulopine@hotmail.com

Gulopine

Whoops, forgot to put my name on that last reply :)

-Gul

General_failure

what's this I hear abous snes schematics???? unofficial or whatever, i want them!! I have been looking everywhere on any hardware info I can get. I'm actually cannibalising a snes for parts (the controller plugs are destined for the pc, and more importantly the cpu for a tortured C64!) Any scematics or a CPU pinout would make my year :D