Help me indentify this rgb cable please?

Started by Alex77au, August 22, 2006, 01:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77au

I found a scph-1050 rgb cable for sale on a website and would like to know if anyone can tell me if it's a euro av or japanese 21 pin rgb cable.
I've enclosed a pic  of it.

NFG

It's Japanese.

The Japanese writing on it wasn't enough of a clue?

Alex77au

Thank you for the reply, I should've looked closer lol
Lucky I didnt order it otherwise its would've been an expensive mistake plus I'd have to get a custom cable made  so I could I could it on my expensive Grundig tv.

Hey wait a minute! Where did you find that exactly ? Im looking for a jap RGB but i couldnt fint one

Alex77au

Anyone who wants a jap  rgb cable could just look at the pic have in my post and the web addy of the shop is right in front of them.
If you want a genuine ps2 euro av (scart) cable just pm me I'll let you tell a shop in NZ the sells them.

NFG

QuoteAnyone who wants either a jap rgb cable could just look at the pic have in my post and the web addy of the shop is right in front of them.
Hahaha, there's been a lot of not looking closely at the image in this thread.  =D

Alex77au

Like me not noticing the japanese writing on the cable package lol

80 bucks ??? pathetic  :angry: okay im not gonna buy that one...

Alex77au

Well I doubt you'll find the Japanese rgb cable anywhere else unless you want to rewire a euro av cable.

NFG

I've seen the Japanese Sony RGB cable for sale for over $100 when I was in Japan.  No one seems to be buying it for that price, but it's seriously the best quality RGB cable you'll ever find.  It's massively thick.  Sony cheaped out on the next version of it, making it as thin and crappy as any other, so there's a reasonable amount of demand for the first one.

Just FYI.