Crazy Saturn mod on Yahoo

Started by NFG, December 20, 2003, 03:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFG

Check this madness out.  Someone's kind of missing the whole point of modding things - you're supposed to make them BETTER.  

This is a local mirror, the original was here:

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g12531262

davidleeroth

Whoa,

That must be the most... ehhh... original mod I have ever seen. Talk about delicate craftmanship. I hope he doesn't get a Dremel for christmas...  

ORTA

His mod is kinda crappy :) , but i think the exhaust fan can help eliminate overheating since saturn consoles overheat very easily!!

Fix_Metal

Yea but that saturn now sucks! what are those things on the front of it? leds?!?!?agh! They reminds me of an Atari or something similar!
Oh well... de gustibus...  :rolleyes:

Vertigo

QuoteHis mod is kinda crappy :) , but i think the exhaust fan can help eliminate overheating since saturn consoles overheat very easily!!
Maybe so, but there is such a thing as 1-inch fans that he could have put inside the machine.

davidleeroth

QuoteHis mod is kinda crappy :) , but i think the exhaust fan can help eliminate overheating since saturn consoles overheat very easily!!
Well, I 've never heard of overheating Saturn. Where have they been crammed into?

ORTA

Well, I 've never heard of overheating Saturn. Where have they been crammed into?
TRY PLAYING YOUR SATURN FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS LET'S SEE IF IT WON'T OVERHEAT :D