News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Genesis 3 territorial mod

Started by Daniel Garcia, May 01, 2006, 12:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Garcia

Hi. I need some especific information about the territorial mod for Genesis 3. I see the jumpers, but I don't know exactly what to do. Somebody can tell me something more?. I need help!!!. I'm interested too in the genesis 2 60-50Hz mod. Where I can find info about it? Thnkss

atom

http://www.gamesx.com/importmod/gen2import.htm
the jumper is nothing but a little blob of worthlessness connecting the two points together, as the guide says you can move the jumper from one location to the other to change the region, or hook up a switch
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

Ok, so I have to remove the two jumpers and hook up a switch and, using only one jumper, solder some cables to make possible the choose of country. Anyway, I have some idea to do it, but do you  know the best way to do it?. I need a micro-solder station?

atom

If you don't have practice soldering this will be way too hard for you. Soldering isn't easy, its a learned skill.
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

Daniel

Hey, I'm an artist!!. Ok, I will try to do something. Thanks for your help. Any way, I only wanted to know where I have to sold the cable. I think that something like this can work.

jumper    OO
             I  I__________________
             I_______________        I
                                        I       I
                                      OOOOOOO
jumper    OO                    OOOOOOO      switch
             I  I_____________I        I
             I____________________I

D'you know what I mean?. I mean, 1 cable to each leg of the removed jumper, and those, to the switch. Is that correct??. I'm a rustic man, I know. Thanks again.

dani