Megadrive I on a video projector (Hitachi PJ-TX100

Started by maxxouille, March 08, 2006, 05:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxxouille

Hello,

I am trying to connect my megadrive I to my VP but nothing happens. I tried to solder pins, to plug things, to cut things, to change parameters, ... and nothing happens (in fact something happens, when I finally plug my RGB+Synch RCA cables into the VP, something appears on the screen, but it's only black and white and not the kind of black and white I could use, I just can see the shapes on the screen)

I don't know if I m clear, but I would be very happy if you could help

thanks

MAthieu

Midori

Are you trying to connect it through a RGB lead och a Composite video lead? Do you have any resistors on the R, G and B wires in your cable?

maxxouille

I just have the regular Scart Cable with the RGB adaptor on it and I am trying to get a proper RGB signal from the scart to my VP (it doesn't have a scart entry)

Midori

Are you sure it is a RGB scart? Just because it's a scart doesn't mean it is a RGB wired scart.

FM-77

QuoteI just have the regular Scart Cable with the RGB adaptor on it and I am trying to get a proper RGB signal from the scart to my VP (it doesn't have a scart entry)
That's just a composite SCART cable. That won't work. You will need an actual RGB cable for that.