MD2 minidin connectors...

Started by Fix_Metal, January 05, 2006, 09:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fix_Metal

I'm trying to catch up one of those PCB connectors since mine as died.
any hints? :ph34r:  

kendrick

I direct you to this older post with the information you need:

http://nfg.2y.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1350

-KKC, who suggests the forum search function as a regular info tool until the Wiki catches up with the shared knowledge cloud...

Fix_Metal

i found all t3h things on Farnell :)
thx u anyway

kendrick

Hey cool, glad you found them. You mind posting links? I have a dream that one day, a person will be able to browse to GamesX.com and find links to every game console component, to the point where they can build a PC-Engine or a Megadrive or an Xbox out of off-the-shelf components.

-KKC, who should start another thread about the thing he was going to put here.

I have a dream....LOL
www.farnell.com

Fix_Metal

PDP-13

I discovered btw, InPort mice cables lack a ground wire... so it may just be better to buy the connectors and wire 'em yourself.  

Computolio

If you need the PCB mount connector, you could try pulling one off of an old IBM/Logitech Bus Mouse ISA card. If you're after the cable connector, then find either a Logitech Bus Mouse* or a Visioneer PaperPort scanner. They're useless now, and the SCSI/parallel adaptor connects to the actual scanner through a fully wired MiniDIN-9 cable, so just chop that up and you're good to go.

Failing that, you can find the connector at IEC.NET.

*(do NOT throw the actual mouse away, they're still quite useful for replacing Atari ST or Amiga mice as they are fully electrically compatible)