News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

sales forum

Started by ORTA, December 27, 2005, 01:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ORTA

Lawrence do gamesx.com have any sales forum? like, if some one wants to buy some cd's from you or someone wants to sell a unit or post a link where another person can view what I want to sell?
just asking :)  

Matarick

Well if you get a hold of Lawrence in his ICQ, he can pick up stuff from Japan despite him living in Australia.

I cannot wait for the A/V famicom with the games bundle that he would get for me.  Yes the man accepts PayPal as well.

Good luck.

FM-77

I really wonder when the sales page will be up again. Everything's closed...

NFG

I have no intention of opening up the sales page again.  Living in Australia's nearly as bad as living in a mud hut in the desert as far as games are concerned.  I have no new inventory, and when you factor in the rising costs in Japan and the fact any buyer has to pay for shipping to here AND to them, it becomes too expensive.  People whined about the prices THEN, they're sure not going to be happier NOW.  =/

FM-77

But then what's happening with your stock? Just keeping it in a storeroom somewhere in Japan?

NFG

Most of it's here, but there's really not a lot left.  A half dozen X68000 systems, a few hundred crappy Saturn games...  Mostly odds n ends.  Not worth opening up a shop, but I'll be ebaying much of it soon.

What do you need?

Orta asked:
QuoteLawrence do gamesx.com have any sales forum?
Is there any interest in a buy/sell/trade forum?

FM-77

I've been having my eyes on Dragon Slayer and Lagoon for X68000 for a long time. It's not much, I know, but those are the games that I'm interested in. Haven't managed to find Dragon Slayer anywhere else, actually.

So you've got X68000 systems as well? That's interesting too, actually.

NFG

I should still have both Dragon Slayer and Lagoon, actually.  I'm surprised to find Lagoon's so popular, lots of people asking about it.

FM-77

QuoteI should still have both Dragon Slayer and Lagoon, actually.  I'm surprised to find Lagoon's so popular, lots of people asking about it.
Is that so? It might have been me all along. I have asked about it many times but never gotten around to actually buying it. I'm ready now though and I'd be interested in buying Dragon Slayer and Lagoon from you if that's okay.