the Sega Saturn Cameleon

Started by bitman, July 14, 2005, 07:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitman

NFG

Holy crap, that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.  =D

ducktapevoodoo

:D good job

not my choice in colors but its good looking , green and blue would pry look kool

kendrick

Tell me you didn't actually paint over a Skeleton Saturn? Tell me that you just moved the lid from one, and painted over a common black or white Saturn. Painting over a Skeleton Saturn would just be criminal.

On the other hand, I once took a Han Solo figure valued at about $80 or so and froze it in a cup of water. So I guess I have no right to tell you what to do with what you own. :)

-KKC, who wonders what kind of paint job he should do to differentiate his two Xboxes.

Endymion

The Official McDonald's Sega Saturn! Rare!

dj898

add few more colurs and you can call it "My First Satan" - I mean Saturn... :P

dj898

On the other hand, I once took a Han Solo figure valued at about $80 or so and froze it in a cup of water. So I guess I have no right to tell you what to do with what you own. :)

if I may what was the purpose of that? o_O

Lost Monkey

if I may what was the purpose of that? o_O
Duh... he needed to transport him to Jabba the Hut...  :rolleyes:

:P  

Adeptus

I think I may have done something similar... but that was back when they weren't rare/valuable... (Han Solo that is)
I definitely remember trying to get Luke Skywalker frozen in the frost at the top of the freezer :D