For Sale: XRGB2(Non-Plus) Boxed, All Packaging Ma

Started by syringe, June 21, 2005, 05:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syringe

D-lite(a moderator on neo-geo.com) said it would be a good idea to try and sell this here.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/traderratings.php?u=10753 Here is my buying and selling feedback from their forums.

For Sale: My XRGB2 (Non-Plus) Boxed and Perfect Mint/Like New.

I bought this item awhile ago and never had the chance to use it before going up to college.

I don't want to sell this as you could imagine, but I'm starting to slim down my collection of gaming odds and ends

This unit is unmodded although it can be modded to support Euro Scart as opposed to JRGB with relative ease.

This device doesn't really need any further explaination as you know what it is and why everyone wants one of these instead of the XRGB2+ models if you visit these forums.

$250 shipped via 3-day priority, insured, and with tracking.

Will Ship Items To: US at listed price. Canada/UK/Australian buyers will take on the burden of covering additional shipping costs.

Payment Options: Via Paypal or USPS Money Order

D-Lite

I'll post here that I know this guy and have bought from him incident free in the past (Keene Transcoder) and have a deal with him for another item at present.  Good people here.

a good place to try to sell that.
i have a xrgb2 plus it works great on my samsung dlp with the vga port.
i would think the ver you have would work good also on any HD tv with a vga port.

http://www.hdtvarcade.com/

whats up d-lite ;)

acem77

the above post was mine odd it lets guest post lol

i think the price is high... but i dont know how rare the non plus ver is.
i got mine xrgb2 plus shipped for like $109 new.
but i may have been very lucky :)

syringe

Quotethe above post was mine odd it lets guest post lol

i think the price is high... but i dont know how rare the non plus ver is.
i got mine xrgb2 plus shipped for like $109 new.
but i may have been very lucky :)
There are people who need an XRGB2 instead of an XRGB2+ for specific reasons.

They're hard to get and XRGB2+ units are as common as dirt.

I'm charging about retail for a basically NEW item thats impossible to find.  

acem77

excuse me.
I was just saying �.

Maybe you should take the sick out of your ass.

syringe

Quoteexcuse me.
I was just saying �.

Maybe you should take the sick out of your ass.
Think for a second.

Do I bust into your selling threads and tell you that you're charging too much for an item so that any potential buyers reading your selling thread will look somewhere else for a similar item that they can supposedly get for $109 (when the XRGB2+ retails for between $180 and 210 at Lik-Sang and NCSX respectively and you can't even find the original XRGB2 anymore, which let you easily mod it to RGB Scart and Sync with non-standard RGB inputs)  

Think I'm going to be happy or remotely receptive to your intrusion into my selling thread?

Especially when you're completely and totally wrong about the availability of the older XRGB2's you can't get them anymore from *anywhere*, much less in this condition so it's more than a fair price to pay for the item.

So you lets REVIEW:

A ) You sabotoged my selling thread and damaged my ability to sell this item by indirectly accusing me of being a rip off.

B ) Decided to post something thats damaging to my ability to sell this item while knowing *NOTHING* about it and you openly admit to knowint nothing so why?

So WHY should I be anything but ANNOYED at you?

How would you feel if someone did this to you on the neo-geo.com selling forums?

I'm waiting for a response.

RGB32E

Checking out your feedback on neo geo forums led to a horrid link.... what kind of people have you sold to!!! ;P

acem77

Sorry you are looking way too deep into this.
My original point for the post was to give you another site where people may want to buy such a device.
If people really want it you are still going to get the sale.
Why stress about it�.
The people that would want an xrgb are not typically stupid people.
I am sure they have shopped around and if your price is competitive they will buy it from you.
If they really want one they will pay what it takes.
I was making a make passive statement about the price and that�s what I thought.
That part may have been wrong but i don�t think it will stop a knowledgeable buyer unless I was right.

syringe

QuoteSorry you are looking way too deep into this.
My original point for the post was to give you another site where people may want to buy such a device.
If people really want it you are still going to get the sale.
Why stress about it�.
The people that would want an xrgb are not typically stupid people.
I am sure they have shopped around and if your price is competitive they will buy it from you.
If they really want one they will pay what it takes.
I was making a make passive statement about the price and that�s what I thought.
That part may have been wrong but i don�t think it will stop a knowledgeable buyer unless I was right.
I guess it was an over reaction, but I'm stressing because I'm a  broke college student.

Which means alot of bills that need paying off and as such I'm trying to liquidate all my stuff.  

NFG

Acem: yeah, I think you might have gone a bit far with that.  Try to keep your rage for family and girlfriends, not us, ok?  =)

$250 is a bit steep for an XRGB2, but if it is in fact like-new then I don't think it's at all unfair.  They are raring up hardcore in Japan, and for good reason.  They're pretty great.  You'll never get me to part with mine.  

Computolio

Frankly instead of going into forums and shouting RARE L@@K when trying to offload electronic doohickeys for a hard-bargaining price, you should have just put the dumb thing on eBay. The prices rare crap like this fetches are a tragedy, but at least on eBay nobody's uselessly flinging electronic poo at each other.

Guest_syringe

QuoteFrankly instead of going into forums and shouting RARE L@@K when trying to offload electronic doohickeys for a hard-bargaining price, you should have just put the dumb thing on eBay. The prices rare crap like this fetches are a tragedy, but at least on eBay nobody's uselessly flinging electronic poo at each other.
no, I shouldn't have.

Ebay is by far a last resort if I can't sell this thing on my own.  

NFG

Computolio: I suggest you don't encourage that sort of behaviour when someone offers us neat stuff.  =)