News:

Forum Updated! 

Main Menu

Please fix

Started by Akir, June 16, 2005, 07:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akir

Lawrence, as I seem to be your watchdog for the site, I have found something for you to fix (as you seem to be the only one who can).

When I first entered the NFG page I thought "What the Heck?" Then I got used to it. Now I noticed that there are no links to GameSX.com, Neography, or to these forums.
Please put the links back. How can we get new people into the forums if they can't find it?

Actually, the change in the image of the NFG page is refreshing if you let it soak in.

NFG

I've still got some work to do with the new NFGgames front page.  The top news items are a bit broken still, and you're right - some links are missing.  They'll be coming back in the next day or two.

(I'm glad someone noticed!)

Chuplayer

QuoteI've still got some work to do with the new NFGgames front page.  The top news items are a bit broken still, and you're right - some links are missing.  They'll be coming back in the next day or two.

(I'm glad someone noticed!)
I noticed, too. I had to go into my history to find the link here.

atom

Really? I just typed /forum/ as I always do...
forgive my broked english, for I am an AMERICAN

NFG

It's fixed, it's fixed.  Anything else broken?

Akir

not that I can see. Well, there is a matter of my TV....

Or (and this is a suggestion) you could make some sort of update on the gamesx page to say that you're still alive. You should probibly also mention the wiki.

Akir

Actually, now that I think of it, the splash screen doesn't go with the webpage....

Just a consideration....

Darklegion

How about no splashscreen at all? I find them annoying..

Aidan

How about not bookmarking the first page, and bookmarking the second instead? ;)
[ Not an authoritive source of information. ]

Akir

You act as if I can bookmark on public terminals and survive :P

Aidan

I'm sure you can set up a page of bookmarks on your webspace Akir.
[ Not an authoritive source of information. ]

Akir

Geez, no one here can take a joke. I do seriously want the splash screen to be changed. It's old and doesn't match the site.

NFG

What should I put on the splashpage then?  Any suggestions?

Akir

Either:
(A)Nothing (remove it) or
(B)A funny comic that remotely discribes the site and Lawrence.

Vertigo

Leave it as it is. The more Mutrons, the better. And let's not make a game.

Akir

no, mutrons are scary!