Intellivision A/V Mod

Started by bamasnoopy, February 07, 2005, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bamasnoopy

I want to mod or have modded my Intellivision Master Component #2609 to have a/v outputs instead of that crappy rf out. Does anyone out there know how or know where I can have it done? Thanks!!

NFG

bamasnoopy

No, I just haven't found anything out there. Plus, here's the big one, I'm new to this, I have never modded anything. That's why I am here. Someone suggested I come to this site for the great help and nice people

NFG

QuoteSomeone suggested I come to this site for the great help and nice people
We help those who help themselves.  And I don't mean to the buffet.

I googled for "intellivision AV mod" and found two great sites as hit #1 and #2.  That's when I stopped looking.  What, may I ask, did you search for?  "cheese fondue"?

Aidan

Bamasnoopy, it might be worth being aware that people here don't really want to have to repeat the same answers over and over again.

If you come across some odd problems and have attempted to search for answers and work out what's actually happening, then people here are willing to help. However, asking questions for which there are well documented answers will generally get you a bad name.

Lawrence, I'm afraid I'm a little lost here - the best I could do with "cheese fondue mod" was this page: http://www.liquidx.net/node?from=45 The bike is rather "interesting" however.
[ Not an authoritive source of information. ]

bamasnoopy

To answer your question I did not Google Fondue! I googled intellivision a/v modification and got nothing. This doesn't seem like the kind of place I want to be, you "Administrator" are obviously so smart and you know everything. You seem to have forgotten what it's like to just start out, I mean I have never modded anything. Someone recommended this site to me, I will certainly let them know it's only for know-it-all's.  

NFG

It's only safe for people who try before asking questions.  You, clearly, didn't try.  I don't have a problem with people not coming here because of this policy.