XBox 360 VGA

Started by Endymion, November 29, 2005, 08:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endymion

Here is the pin-out, if you really can't spend the money. Am I the only person on this board who has one at the moment?

kripp

You just may be the only one here at the moment who owns a Xbox360 (worst console name period), or you have more money to throw around than most do.

Im going to stick with my Xbox for now, I've got it running VGA on my 21" CRT. No hacking/soldering required, my modchip uses a VGA BIOS with the Microsoft HD component cable and a couple of BNC adapters. Nice and clean installation, no problems with this setup so far.

Thanks.

NFG

I don't have a 360 'cause I don't see any games on it I want to play.  And the price frightens me.

Endymion

The MSRP? Or the ebay average?

NFG

The former.  I have no use for another (another!) expensive console I won't be playing.  I'll get one later, when some decent games come out.

mr. newbie

i've got one and ridge racer 6. i got the official vga cables because i didn't wanna solder on console i watied in the cold for.  

NFG

ooh, RR6 is a launch title?  Shit....  That's worth buyin'!

Endymion

Quotei got the official vga cables because i didn't wanna solder on console i watied in the cold for.
The idea is not to solder the console--solder the cable. You can turn the crappy composite one that the Core comes with into a VGA cable that way.

Condemned is excellent I might add. Call Of Duty 2 is likewise superb--a lot like a PC game (textures are identical resolution from that version) but still a great game to see in HD with very dynamic AI and gameplay.