New X68000 HDD image fulla music and games

Started by NFG, May 05, 2010, 11:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NFG

Everyone's friend Eidis has put together a massive HDD image for use in emulators or real X68000 hardware.

Check it out.

Fantastic work, and a great way to sample some excellent games.  It'll sure beat unboxing 'em and swapping floppies all day.  =)

Midori

That is some cool work :-) Now I need to find a X68K to try it on...

oli_lar

Sweet, I'll be sure to check this out once its downloaded. Thanks for sharing.

eidis

Hi Guys !

I've discovered some nasty bug in my compilation which prevented a lot of MDX files from showing up in MMDSP. One of the main victims was Namco directory. The problem is now fixed and the archive is reuploaded. Please grab a fresh bugfixed version from the usual place and please let me know if anything else is broken.

Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

oli_lar

Well, I did see a few games had incorrect spelling, like Dive On for example. Not that its really a problem!

papa_november

Twin Cobra (mistakenly named "Tiger Heli" on the HD) does not actually work from the hard disk. The game will start, but the backgrounds will refuse to load.

EDIT: Fixed it. In !START.BAT, replace the line that says "B:" with "SUBST A: A:\GAMES\TIGERHELI" and it should work.