Something massive is about to happen. It's comming ;)

Started by eidis, May 17, 2011, 02:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eidis

Lawrence and I are preparing a special treat for you all. Stay tuned for further news.

Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

caius

Quote from: eidis on May 17, 2011, 02:38:30 AM
  Lawrence and I are preparing a special treat for you all. Stay tuned for further news.

Eidis

A small preview? ;)

eidis

Hi !

Today is a very special day. Why ? Check it out for yourself ;)

http://nfggames.com/X68000/

P.S. Thank you Lawrence for moral and technical support. Without you this would not have been possible.

Keep the scene alive !
Eidis
X68000 personal computer is called, "X68K" or "no good good" is called, is the PC that are loved by many people today.

caius

Thanks very much for your effort, it's really great!How can we upload stuff to this space?

emerald danjon

NFG

NFG

The archive is mostly offline, I'm moving house in Australia and my server's offline...  So I migrated the server back to Japan and am slowly getting the files back up.  They'll be back soon, sorry for the delay.

eidis

Best of luck with the house moving, Lawrence. I wish that your new place will bring you happiness and joy.

Eidis